Saturday, June 25, 2005

It is 1AM. I realize that I tend to blog at these times, for weird reasons. I also start entries with "I am bored" in most cases.

So then -

I am bored.

Yes I really am studying is boring maths is the language of the devil (I know it's actually physics but hell they're interrelated anyway). History is all a blur to me. Econs makes sense in my head but not when I see questions and have to actually write essays. Lit is interesting. Lit S is too interesting. I have no idea what to do for common test, and STILL have not done mcconnell's essay, and am starting to feel the temptation to drop LitS which horrifies me. I shall write the essay tmrw. Using... Oh I don't know I'll come up with something.

On another note, I think Eustacia Vye is goddamned sexy. I don't agree with the artist's impression behind the book. I think she should be donned in sexy getup similar to wonderwoman's, without the star-striped-banner nonsense of course. And Definitely in black.

I have also been watching X-Men Evolution and Justice League somewhat religiously, if you haven't already guessed. Ooh Apocalypse is back.

I plan to go on a DVD watching spree after CTs. I will watch Eternal-Sunshine, Closer, Home at the End of The World, Nightmare Before Christmas and Constantine all on a lazy Friday Afternoon while the poor Science students scribble frantically into their Chemistry Answer Booklets. Hah.

Dumdeedum. All in all a very fulfilling life, I suppose. Life has been good these days. Except for the Occasional Disappointment. But then again, you know like in To Earthward, what is joy that is not dashed with pain?

No comments: