Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What do you do when every step you take, there's this evil half of you that's sitting on the moral perch and going "tsktsktsk" condescendingly at you? I say you slap that self-assured bitch to the deepest level of hell and see if he can still "tsktsk" after he's been there. Ah but seriously I do what I feel good doing don't annoy me you Stupid Judgemental Voice. I'm not going to give in to you, or lie to you, or find other silly ways of tip-toeing around this moral core. I don't want to have this tussle with you again! This time I'm just simply going to sit here and laugh at how silly it is for you to judge me, because from now I'm simply ignoring what you say. Besides you know the primal instinct always wins so THERE.

Tim 1 - 0 Irritating Conscience.

This has been mildly bizzare. Again.

No comments: