Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dweededledub.

Aha I'm at Changwen's place now studying VERY PRODUCTIVELY if I may add. Yawn. Actually I've only got abit of math done for the most part I've been playing around with his Hifi System which really is quite gorgeous but hey. I've always had problems with concentrating anyway. Hence this blog entry.

So these days have been passing by like nobody's business 1/4 of the holidays are gone and I haven't even studied much besides econs. Quite disastrous. But well. I"m quite sure I'll pull through somehow lah I always do.

Unlike past tests I shall refrain from posting up my goals! Hah this way people like tanyixun and company (company being mostly one person anyway these days) can't guffaw when I fall short of my own expectations. Which isn't to say that I'll fall short of course. Don't be ridiculous. I've never fallen short of my expectations I keep them sufficiently low.

That being said. I shall do links soon. Soon being quite a long time considering my procrastinating nature.

Changwen is gushing over his dog now. He's telling it it has a cute black whisker.

No comments: