This is most annoying.
I am hungry and there is no food in the house. I have been petulantly grumbling about the lack of anything consumable in this godforsaken house and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been done by my mother! Hmm. I sound like a spoilt brat.
This is completely unacceptable. I propose that all houses be linked to an underground tunnel system that links residential areas to grocery stores and restaurants and roadside cafes and the like. That way all we have to do is order food and it'll come tumbling down the chutes into your home in no time. See. Wonderful Idea. That way we can eradicate all Grumpy-Hungry-Tims from the face of this earth and turn them into Happy-Satiated-Tims.
And we all know how destructive Grumpy-Hungry-Tims can be, so getting rid of them would be extremely beneficial indeed. Especially to me.
(edit) Ooh cheese. This changes things.
No comments:
Post a Comment