skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pand3monia
I blog when I'm in a panic over myself
Thursday, June 23, 2005
You. Is a bitch.
On that note. I'm flying back now whoopee!
I have much studying to do though. Hrmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(14)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2005
(203)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(30)
►
July
(38)
▼
June
(25)
I think it's very odd. There are people like me w...
Check.Two more things to do.
I'm Fine. CTs have been moderately kind past the f...
ARRGH THIS IS NOT GOOD MY HISTORY IS NONSENSEI AM ...
Maybe - just maybe, God is the answer.(My, my. Ge...
See Tim.Eustacia Vye and you have the same divine ...
Bedazzle me.
I don't know what to say. It is extremely strange ...
It is 1AM. I realize that I tend to blog at these...
You. Is a bitch.On that note. I'm flying back now ...
Now on the contrary, there ARE things to do in Pen...
So on this note I leave you then.I shall be in shi...
What do you do when every step you take, there's t...
It's strange how one can be so jaded at the prime ...
I have finally woken up! That is, not counting the...
Ah yes I remember what I wanted to blog about.Othe...
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,trash it, change ...
I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.Di...
Dweededledub.Aha I'm at Changwen's place now study...
This is most annoying.I am hungry and there is no ...
I am extremely dissatisfied now, perhaps more than...
I have come to the conclusion that I am a wee bit ...
I think I have said this before but I annoy myself...
Debts. You know. I take care to pay people back ev...
Alrightsy then this is all done.I've put my tagboa...
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(17)
►
2004
(199)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(18)
►
2003
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment