I think I have said this before but I annoy myself incessantly. Reading past entries is torturous. But well. I seemed happier at that time, seeing how the only concerns I had was gossip and my hair. Not that these aren't concerns anymore, it's just that I've had much more piled up on top of them.
I should be studying now but really. I have no mood. Maths is daunting, there's too much. I've almost finished Econs and will read Lit soon, but Maths and History. I just can't get started. I need to be inspired to study these things. It's like embarking on a whole new area of study.
I have actually printed hadri's star spangled banner but seeing how his auditions are tomorrow I'm suspecting that my efforts have been in vain. As are most things. But I just thought hadri might like to know.
I am in a sour disposition. Sour is the word. There's this permanent grimace on my face that I can't wipe off I am exceedingly grumpy right now. I think I shall pout. I'm very tired. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment