I'm Fine. CTs have been moderately kind past the first day.
I am extremely annoyed with my PC because I think I am going to screw it up thanks to the fact that I spent 6059873405698 years on the first poem and left the second, juicier, and notably more difficult poem to be done in the span of 25 minutes. Time management is a serious factor, something I narrowly brushed against in my Econs essay as well. But well.
Lit today was, as it usually is, the most satisfying paper. Unfortunately, it often produces the must dissatisfying marks. Followed by Econs.
I'm doing fine! After CTs I want to go out and get drunk. Not club, just get piss drunk so that someone needs to carry me home again. I've been deprived of such things for too long. If I somehow succeed please Do take care of me, yes? Even though I may be pukey and disgusting and snivelling, I assure you I appreciate it. It's when you see me at my worst that I know you'll be there all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment