Sunday, August 21, 2005

I am terribly sleepy still.

First things first I would like to thank tanyixun for bringing me to Morton's where I've probably had one of the best meals in my freaking 17.99999 years of life. Although there really was too much steak. Hah but I finishd it all I told you I was capable of great things. Along with generous servings of whipped potato and yummy mushrooms and broccoli the size of changwen's head. Souffle for two too!

Second things second I would like to congratulate Laichangwen on finally conquering his dreaded arch-nemesis, Chinablack. You'd think a life-changing club would have better decor though. And better music.

Third things third I have wasted the entire of today sleeping playing maplestory and moping. In other words, anything but studying. Fortunately all is not lost, it is 12AM and is just the perfect time to begin math, which due to its demonic nature is best left to the wee hours of the morning.

There is no fourth.

Now to tackle the life-changing decision:

Maplestory or Math.

The choice is clear.

No comments: