Since I am very bored and still refuse to touch statistics, I'm going to see how much nonsense I can write now before I get tired of this.
Let's see. Right, now, I'm listening to Bizarre Love Triangle, you know, the one that goes everytime I see you falling get down on my knees and pray. Dismal, really, I have such a thing for songs that are high pitched and bimbo. For example, the song before this was Love Changes (changes everything) by someone else lah I forgot. But it was nice. I made the tempo quicker using that sound thing I have and now no other song quite captures that heady notion of love for me.
In front of me is Lady Lazarus. Which also reminds me that my LitS is probably going down the ga-gloop drain. I still haven't decided what to do, and after michael informed me that I'm not allowed to do Milan Kundera I'm left with one less option in the exam. Fortunately, it appears that it is one of the last papers in the prelims. Having added Death of a Salesman to my repertoire, perhaps there is time yet.
I have grown very attached to my room. In all certainty, I declare that I could spend the rest of my life cooped up in this cosy little getaway. The arrangement is so personalized sometimes I feel like this little room is an extension of me. It is alive, you know. It has a portrait of scorpio on the southern wall, and it pulsates with electronic bass. The only thing that stops me is the hideous green blinds (green!), and of course, Brian Lagman Ang, who insists that I go to school and waste my life away.
Herr God, Herr Lucifer
Beware
Beware
That woman is psycho.
And I have gotten tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment