Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Moosic maek you lose kontrol!

Yawn I am so bored these National Day holidays have been so unproductive I have bummed at home doing absolutely nothing besides reading 1 chapter of Tarling and 1 history outline and beginning to read George Eliot. I still feel like wrangling the nitwit who stole my sloman, and yes all in all I'm still grumpy.

I did fall asleep in the sun yesterday though so perhaps I could add an accidental tan to my list of productive activities this holiday.

Five Weeks/Thiry Three Days to prelims according to Bao-en's doomsday clock. I feel like whining already lah. I've never felt so unprepared, for a major exam, for O's I'm quite sure I had the syllabus twirling in my fingers a month before prelims. Probably because I actually listened in class and stuff. Sigh. I'm only seventeen! I shouldn't have to deal with this kind of nonsense stress. My life should be mine to live! I shouldn't have to pander to this nonsense paperchase rubbish!

Sigh ok stop. We all know what must be done.

Moosic maek you lose kontrol!

No comments: