It is interesting to hear about the social structure of our juniors. To note the similarities, the petty differences, and all in all, to see how similarly (or differently) two batches of Junior College students can turn out.
You know, I scare myself. Booth was telling us, in heart of darkness, about this "first cause" that turns its light and dark side. Sometimes I think I struggle inside as well, I have a heart that's continually rotating on its axis showing different sides at different times. I can love someone one minute and curse him bitterly the other. I can be all smiles and all dagger stares the next. I attribute it to PMS jokingly most of the time, but I know that's just an excuse, albeit a rather appropriate one.
It is quite scary though. Booth was also telling us about how those who are sensitive, those who understand and believe in the ideals are Also the most vulnerable to savagery and violence (i.e. Kurtz), ala "extermine the brutes". Aiee what if you're right what if I grow up to be a psycho killer.
Imagine me laughing manically over some mutilated body, leaving a trademark sign carved in flesh and inscribing it on the walls in blood.
This is terrible.
No comments:
Post a Comment