Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sigh I am bored.

Let's see. Simple Plan is playing on the winamp now. You know that song they're playing behind the lost trailer these days? Aye. It's times like this that I realize how bizzare I am. Most people would hear self-piteous songs like this and indulge in them by identifying with the angst. But no, yours truly has to project these feelings onto a figment of imagination, and feel a sudden urge of motherly protectiveness.

I think I was meant to be a mother sometimes.

Anyway, I'm downloading Kidnap The Sandy Claws. Which is such a delightful song I could run around in my room chanting it again and again. They don't make songs like that anymore, like the munchkin song in wizard of Oz that becky/yixun sent me the other day. Or Superfragilackalisticespidelladocious. Mmhmm. Now its all angst or sex.

Oh whoopee it's done-

KIDNAP THE SANDY CLAWS!

No comments: