Sunday, July 03, 2005

Have finished watching Closer. Am now in a state of emo-ness, to use liyana's terms.

Is so sad. Sigh.

Anyway, I have of course done what I set out to do right after CTs - Get Piss Drunk. Which I did last night, with minimal vomitting! Haha ah yes while the taste of alcohol may suck balls it's all worth the delirious happiness and all that uninhibited talk. The world seems so full of possibilities, everything seems to be open to change.

I'm losing control, falling falling.

Anyway, since I couldn't go up to my house looking like a red lobster I stoned around at my swimming pool, and called up alot of people to keep me entertained. I think my phone bill has skyrocketed by now. And when I got tired of talking I just lay down and looked at the sky, with the stars dancing in my drunken stupor.

And then it was time to go back up.

No comments: