Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm now taking a momentary break from math before the letters X and Y drive me insane. I swear math is the devil. Even studying history would be less torturous I swear grrr all these numbers dancing aroung the page in parabolic curves.

Math aside, once I'm done with this rather do-able inequalities tutorial I shall probably annotate another poem on frost before I continue on with The Powerbook. It is getting abit repetitive, though, as Winterson sometimes does. I mean, repetition for emphasis must be applied with caution, or it can lead to repetition ad nauseum. Nevertheless, its a good book for my idle horny mind to dwell upon just before I slumber off to lalaland. Especially the cover. Such tasteful nudity hehehe.

Yes but it's true you know. Book covers are very important. There is, after all, a reason why the dusty old versions are still stuck on the bookshelves, and why they need to continually find new covers to reprint classics. After all, apart from enriching the mind, books are also ornaments to be kept on a bookshelf.

I suppose I should insert a little bit here about CTs, which I am sincerely quite happy about, given the effort I've put in. We all need those little assurances that the effort we're putting in is getting us somewhere, and these CTs, beside Math of course, have been reassuring. Reassuring, but one must be careful of complacency.

Moonlight streams in from the window above. I curl up in my bed, dreaming of you as Jeanette Winterson educates me on love.

Okay forgive me. I must romanticize my life after all.

Hmm. It appears I have learnt nothing from The Powerbook.

No comments: