skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pand3monia
I blog when I'm in a panic over myself
Saturday, July 16, 2005
My toenails are incredibly hard.
This nailclipper just won't do
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(8)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2009
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2006
(14)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2005
(203)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(30)
▼
July
(38)
Hoho this is so amusing. Matthewseet has been nom...
I don't usually do this.But I am very happy today,...
Ow papercut.12 to 1 is the dangerous hour. The hou...
If I didn't know better I'd swear firas is -Oh wai...
I'm fine I'm fine.It is, after all, very unseemly ...
Very randomly -I'm developing a very unhealthy att...
Aye forget this. Just help me escape. I'm remembe...
This is terrible I think I've split myself in two.
You should know something -This isn't me.Nope it i...
Love is escape.Watch people, watch as they hook up...
HellohelloChalet fees are overdue! And as chee ha...
I'm now taking a momentary break from math before ...
Do you believe in love after love?You know I've de...
This self-hate is most uncharacteristic -I really ...
This stinks.I'm alone at home now. Normally I wou...
Okay after that incredibly gross episode with my t...
The latest installment in the toenail saga -They a...
There are white spots on this toenailI hope it isn...
This is even more intriguing -I can split my toena...
My toenails are incredibly hard.This nailclipper j...
I have connected my computer to my Hifi System!Hah...
I am very upset. Very Very Upset. Completely Total...
I am not myself today. I don't think I shall go sc...
Will you all stop hurting yourselves you sadomasoc...
As you fallOver meThink of meThink of meThink of m...
I think - Please don't laugh now.Nah. Anyway, I t...
I am about to cough.You write beautifully?Now I ha...
I really did want to blog something today.But sinc...
I insist that I am not a pervert for saying that t...
Oh crap guess what as I was about to pop off to sl...
I am still bored. I have asked Hadri what to do w...
Identifying too much with a fictional character is...
There's school tmrw! Or today. Whichever you cho...
Have finished watching Closer. Am now in a state ...
I hate multiple punctuation marks. It's very grat...
Boys and Girls of Every AgeWouldn't you like to se...
I'm bored.Let's go procure a life Tim.
CTs are over and this post is one day overdue.LitS...
►
June
(25)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(17)
►
2004
(199)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(18)
►
2003
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment