Tuesday, July 26, 2005

If I didn't know better I'd swear firas is -
Oh wait I don't.

Aye Aye am very happy. Have succeeded at self-discipline for 4 days! Now everything just needs to go my way and I won't get pissy.

Well actually, truth be told I've just traded in one evil for another. I downloaded maplestory out of utter boredom and pissiness one day and now all I do at home is whack up bouncing orange mushrooms.

In other news - I have to go to school at 7:30 now. I need to find things to inspire me to wake up other than brian ang's pissed-off face, which really will only have an effect for a few days, knowing me. Mmhm.

I swear though school is the utter waste of time, lessons are boring, no one notices if I don't show up anyway, and I'd be much better off at home whacking up slimeballs and studying. At home I'm in my element, at school I feel pissy. I swear the earlier I get out of the wretched institution the better off I'll be - if school weren't so downright sucky I wouldn't need to find all these methods of escape.

Is depresssing! The drab white-green-hospital-esque architecture, the dirty grey cement that makes the place look like a concrete prison. The off-white-green walls and dark blue chairs everything in this bleeding school lacks vibrancy. The only colourful place are the little small rooms on the third and fourth levels, but it's always taken up by twitty J1s and other J2s who rush to those rooms to mug. Miss Kathleen Tan is one of them very irritating when I want some isolation from school I run up to the 3rd floor and I see Miss Kathleen Tan doing her econs furiously in one of them. ALWAYS you know. Pisses the hell out of me.

Plus its always raining these days the bloody corridors are like a sewer lah there are puddles of disgusting blackish water lying around. I have to tiptoe around school, so that my precious new shoes don't get soaked in god-knows-what's-been-in-there water. And the place starts to smell whenever it rains. It smells of new concrete. The smell of a new building is intolerable. So, weather bad, environment bad, mood bad.

How do you keep your spirits up when the first thing you see right out the school windows is a FREAKING columbarium?! The air smells of smoke, and subconsciously, dead bodies. RJC, new or old, is not a conducive environment to study in. Heck, to call it an ENVIRONMENT even is being euphemistic. A hellhole would be more accurate. Mildly appropriate if you ask me, first this living hellhole, next up the fires of the columbarium. It's a wonder no one's committed suicide.

And don't get me started on classes. It would make me say alot of things that aren't fit for publishing. Suffice to say that there are only that many classes worth going for. The rest would be more productive if they were Breaks.

Forgive me if I sound whiny - I think in terms of complaint.

My ass hurts from playing maplestory too much. I need new chairs, or to play maplestory less.

No comments: